We are the well - known and famous manufacturers of these Fixed pot Bearings which includes the fixed kind of pot bearings, sliding guided pot bearings and also the free sliding pot bearing which has been launched for the first time in the South India at our plant in the state of Hyderabad. Our Pot Bearing design is actually created on thhhe calculation of IRC : 83 (Part III) - 2002.
The elementary components of a Pot Bearing are made up of a shallow cylinder, which is called as a pot, an elastomeric pad which is widely known as a disc, and a single or a multiple set of sealing rings, along with piston and also a variety of numerous sliding surfaces. These kinds of Masonry plates and the base plates are considered common for the setting up of these pot bearings, as they permit the attachment of the bearings and also help upsurge the support range on the surface of pier and also on the abutment. These kinds of Pot bearings are generally fixed in contrast to all type of translation unless they are utilized along with a PTFE sliding surface. Advantages of Pot bearings are outlined as below :
- These kinds of Pot bearings are generally optional when the bearing rotations are usually huge and large, also where there is a need of dense and compressed designs and also where long time serviceability is needed and expected.
- These kind of Pot bearings generally offers an extended and long service life when they are compared along with the elastomeric bearings.
- The Pot bearing are generally smaller in size when compared to the elastomeric bearings.
- They come with the feature of longer maintenance time which means they need repairs or maintenance post a good amount of usage.
- These kinds of Pot bearings can generally withstand and bear many kind of cycles of very small and very large rotations.
- They have inexpensive and reasonably priced repair as a replacement of elastomer disc only.
- These Pot bearings also do not get easily affected by the exterior atmospheric correction.
Rubber, steel, ptfe
Bridge, railway bridge